Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"A New Pair of Glasses" Prismacolor on Blue Pastel Paper

"A New Pair of Glasses"
Yesterday first thing in the morning I went into my art room and started "doodling" with my Prismacolor pencils.  I am finding that I do seem to look thru a new pair of glasses and have a different kind of perspective these days.  I'm blessed with so much that sometimes it feels like the creative juices are "busting out at the seams (smile). I'm definitely a work in progress as is my artwork.

No comments: